Translate

Friday, May 14, 2021

Ciao Bella MicroCosmos Thank You Cards

 You will love the gorgeous flowers and microcosmos in the beauty of the gardens in the Ciao Bella MicroCosmos collection.  Nancy, here, and excited to share three thank you cards made with this incredible and beautiful paper collection with gorgeous colors and details in the flowers, blades of grass and living creatures in our gardens. 

You

I handmade the foamiran flowers to this card.  

I fussy cut the butterfly from the Ciao Bella MicroCosmos and added NUVO Crystal Glaze that dried overnight before adhering it to the card.  I cut out Thanks from the Graphic 45 Folder and Sentiment die set using gold metallic cardstock.  

 I added doilies and die cut frames behind each frame and added a thank you sentiment to each card.  My favorite frame is the Graphic 45 Staples Policy and Decorative die that was die cut in white cardstock and I cut out a gold metallic rectangle to add to this frame.  I added a Wild Orchid Craft daisy flower to the center of the handmade bow.

The cards were adhered with the Beacon 3-in-1 Advanced Glue

 Have a fabulous crafting day and thanks for visiting.

 The Rubber Buggy has the crafting supplies for your next project. So have fun crafting this weekend with these products.   My cards and projects are always posted on Saturday.  Keep watching and thank you so much for those wonderful comments as well as suggestions. 

Enjoy and Happy Crafting!



No comments: