Translate

Saturday, July 9, 2022

Lawn Fawn Doggie House



 

The Lawn Fawn Scalloped Treat Box Dog House add on is so adorable for a gift box filled with dog treats or other cute goodies for your favorite animal lover or pet or treats for a birthday gift your kiddos or grandkiddos. This set also includes a cute bone-shaped gift tag.


I took the adorable little puppy and cut it out with white cardstock and used a Copic Marker to color in the brown. I also added red ink along the stitched lines in the white base ball.    I cut out black cardstock and stuck it behind the puppy's face to create the black eyes and nose.  I had an ole treat box die and used it for the Lawn Fawn dog house and trimmed off excess paper.  

I cut out the Lawn Fawn Grassy border and glued it around the dog house. 

Supplies:

So get crafting and have a fabulous day and thanks for visiting.

 The Rubber Buggy has the crafting supplies for your next project. So have fun crafting this weekend with these products.   My cards and projects are always posted on Saturday.  Keep watching and thank you so much for those wonderful comments as well as suggestions. 

Enjoy and Happy Crafting!




No comments: