Translate

Saturday, October 1, 2022

Graphic 45 Warm Winter Wishes Set #2

Welcome back and Nancy, here, to share my second posting of two Christmas cards made with the gorgeous Graphic 45 Warm Wishes.  Since Graphic 45 Warm Wishes Journaling cards had most of the gorgeous images as well as the Christmas sentiments, there wasn't too much work and time to complete each Christmas cards.



For each card, I started with a Graphic 45 Journaling cards, Graphic 45 Warm Wishes paper pad or Graphic 45 Warm Wishes Pattern/Solid Paper pad. I cut my frame to create a 5" x 7" card and glued the patterned paper on the front and then cut it out rather than cut the patterned paper at 5 x 7 and glued it onto the frame.  I have found this so much easier. I die cut the poinsettias.  I glued in the center of each poinsettia the Pink Fresh Studio Metallic Champagne pearls. I used the Scor Tape to adhere the ribbon onto the card.

That’s pretty much all it took to complete the card front.  I liked using the metallic cardstock to frame the journaling card for that added shimmer to each card. 

Graphic 45 Warm Wishes Collection sets available at the Rubber Buggy:  
12×12 collection pack (includes 16 sheets, 2 of each 8 designs & decorative sticker sheets), 8×8 paper pack

Additional Supplies for these cards:
metallic gold cardstock

So get crafting and have a fabulous day and thanks for visiting.

 The Rubber Buggy has the crafting supplies for your next project. So have fun crafting this weekend with these products.   My cards and projects are always posted on Saturday.  Keep watching and thank you so much for those wonderful comments as well as suggestions. 

Enjoy and Happy Crafting!

















 

No comments: