Translate

Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Anniversary Card


Welcome back!  Hi, I am Nancy and I want to show you this absolutely gorgeous red ribbons from Really Reasonable Ribbon and share how I made this card with you.  This card is for a couple who is renewing their wedding vows.  I like to personalize my cards as much as possible so I was able to use their names in the middle of this beautiful heart.

The gorgeous red ribbon going down the card is the Stitched Sheer/Satin Ombre Red ribbon.  This ribbon comes in two other colors, royal blue and light blue. 
Stitched Sheer/Satin Ombre Red
Lately, I have been using this ribbon often on Christmas card and plan to use it with the Valentine cards along with the Mid Ruffle Satin ribbons shown below.  This gorgeous ribbon is sheer on one half and double-faced satin on the other half with beautiful stitching running down the center.  You can see this on the photo above of the two sides of this ribbon.

The Mid Ruffle Satin Red also comes in black, green, pink, mauve and white.  I just wrapped this ribbon four times on my handy Zutter Bow-It-All V2 and it came out so nice and fluffy.  
Satin Mid Ruffle Ribbon
 
I always use Scor-Tape from Really Reasonable Ribbon behind my bows and ribbons.  If I want to move parts of the ribbon on the bow, I can do it with the Scor Tape.  The Scor-Tape comes in several sizes and I used the 1 1/2 " behind this bow.  I added the Wild Orchid Craft flowers from Really Reasonable Ribbon and added a charm that I got at a thrift store in town.

This card was embossed with the Sue Wilson Designs-Snow Lattice.  The following dies that were used from Scrapy Land.com:


Cheery Lynn Design- Celtic Heart
Cheery Lynn Design - Heart to Heart Doily
Creative Expression - Sue Wilson - Best Wishes
Creative Expression - Sue Wilson-Striplet-Embroidered
Cheery Lynn Design-Exotic Butterfly Set #1

Really Reasonable Ribbon 5-Day After Christmas SALE!



  
We're rolling in with a BIG 5-Day After Christmas SALE here at Really Reasonable Ribbon. 

 Now through midnight Eastern Time  on Wednesday, 12/30/15 we have a terrific SALE going on. The more you buy, the more you save!! Please use the applicable code found below in the promotional code area on the first page at checkout.

The codes are good now through midnight Eastern time on Wednesday 12/30/15.
(Sale code is not valid on prior orders, ribbon club subscriptions, ribbon club gift subscriptions, or special order items).
 
Order subtotals from $10.01 to $39.99 SAVE 10% using code PRESENT10.
Order subtotals $40 and up SAVE 15% using code PRESENT15.

YOU MUST USE ONE OF THE SALE CODES ABOVE TO RECEIVE THE PROMOTIONAL DISCOUNT ON YOUR ORDER.

The sale code is good on everything including SALE items. 
  Keep visiting the Really Reasonable Ribbon blog to continue to see the wonderful projects and cards that Really Reasonable Ribbon Designers have for you during the holidays and stay with us for our next exciting challenge on January 8th.  Can't wait to see what you have created! 
Have a Very Happy New Years
 
 
Image result for Happy New Years 2016Image result for Happy New Years 2016Image result for Happy New Years 2016




 

2 comments:

Donna Ellis said...

Beautiful BEAUTIFUL card, Nancy! I am still trying to follow you through Bloglovin' (as that is how I follow all my friends), but it only says that it cannot find your blog, so I hope you can register it with them soon! In the meantime, such a lovely creation - and especially meaningful for a couple renewing their vows. Your bow is very gorgeous! I love everything about your masterpiece, and wish the couple many more happy years. hugs, de

Dr Sonia S V said...

What a stunningly beautiful creation...love the red white combo...so romantic and gorgeous
Cheers
Dr Sonia