Translate

Thursday, May 19, 2016

Butterfly Vintage Card

Welcome back bloggers and I have some beautiful ribbon, lace and Wild Orchid Craft flowers to share with you from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  Really Reasonable Ribbon has a very large selection and variety of ribbons, flowers and supplies for you. 

I am using the gorgeous 1/2" wide cream seam binding ribbon and my favorite 5/8" wide Arianna Natural Crochet lace that goes so well with my vintage cards.  I used the Zutter Bow It All to make these bows and used the 1" wide Scor-Tape to tape the bows and ribbon into place.  I love the Scor-Tape to tape my bows and ribbons on my cards and projects.

Arianna Natural Crochet Lace

Supplies:
Sue Wilson Designs-Finishing Touches-Magical Butterflies die
Graphic 45- Ladies Diary
Cheery Lynn Designs- English Doily die
Cheery Lynn Designs-Celebrate die
Cheery Lynn Designs-Victorian die
4mm flat back pearl string
White feather
Made my own hat pin from jewelry beads

We would love to see your cards and projects on the Really Reasonable Ribbon blog challenges.  You might be the winner this time!

If you have more questions, don't hesitate to e-mail me at lehill@mtida.net or visit me at http://hillfarmcards.blogspot.com





2 comments:

Nancy said...

Gorgeous card, Nancy! :o)

Lori Kobular said...

Oh my! I love that Arianna lace!! Your card is beautiful with all the layers and butterflies!