Translate

Thursday, April 27, 2017

Male Happy Birthday Card

I had so much fun making this birthday card using the new Frantic Stamper April's release die called the Frantic Stamper Big Car die set.  Look at how many die sets are in this packet.  I even thought of making a wedding card using the back end of the car.

The card measures 5" x 6".  I used the front end of the car and used silver metallic card stock to cut out the bumper.  I used red metallic card stock to cut out the card and black paper for the rest of the car.  I used NUVO Crystal clear gloss over the lights to give it the 3-D look.  I embossed the silver frame with a Tim Holtz embossing folder.  I used a black ink pen to write in Matt and stamped Happy Birthday on a Cheery Lynn Banner die.
Frantic Stamper-Big Car-FRA-DIE-10168


I hope that I inspired you to make your next cards using the Frantic Stamper Big Car die sets from the April's release.    Also, make sure to stop by to see what Frantic Stamper creative and talented design team made for you:




Happy Crafting
Nancy Hill







No comments: