Translate

Thursday, June 15, 2017

Life is Just a Carousel

Nancy Hill for the Frantic Stamper Design Team.  If you haven't seen the video with the beautiful cards and scrap book pages in the June Frantic Stamper collection, click on HERE.  This month, Frantic Stamper theme for dies and stamps are fun times at the carnival, circus, and amusement parks.  You will really love the coordinating dies and stamps from Frantic Stamper for each monthly theme.  

I made this card using the following dies and stamps:
Frantic Stamper Large Carousel Horse FRA-Die-10214
Frantic Stamper Life is a Carnival Stamp Set FRA-CL-073
Frantic Stamper Stitched Background Rectangles FRA-DIe-10232

I love making step cards and there are many tutorials and templates on line but I used a die set to make the step card frame.  I cut out the carousel horse with white shimmer card stock and gold metallic card stock.  I colored the flowers with Copic markers and added glitter glue and border stickers.  I added a rose bow to the top of the carousel.  I cut and embossed the Frantic Stamper Stitched Background rectangle and added another pink frame cut from the same die set.  

I stamped the banner with the Life is a Carnival Stamp set and glued it to the card.  I added some Wild Orchid Craft roses next to the banner. 

Also, make sure to stop by to see what Frantic Stamper creative and talented design team made for you:



Happy Crafting
Nancy Hill

No comments: