Translate

Saturday, June 17, 2017

Stars and Stripes Forever

  Nancy Hill for the Frantic Stamper Design Team and would like to share a card with you made with the 
Frantic Stamper 6" x 6" Stars and Stripes background stamp.  I cut out a 6" x 6" cream card stock and stamped it with  Ranger Fire Brick Distress ink using My Sweet Petunia Misti stamp tool.  I distress the card stock using the Ranger Antique Linen Distress ink with a sponge.  I copied and printed off the image and adhere it to the card.  I distress this image with the Ranger Antique Linen Distress ink and added a cream frame behind it before adhering it to the card.  I added the ribbon and flowers to the card.


Also, make sure to stop by to see what Frantic Stamper creative and talented design team made for you:

No comments: