Translate

Saturday, June 2, 2018

Anniversary Card

I am excited to share with you my son and daughter-in-laws first anniversary card.  I made this easel card that measures 6" square when folded.  

I used the Heartfelt Creations Classic Wedding paper along with the gorgeous Heartfelt Creations Decorative Medallion die set.   I handmade the roses using the gorgeous peach foamiran from Scrap and Craft with the Heartfelt Creations Classic Rose die set.  I cut out the leaves using gold metallic cardstock with this die set.  This time, I learned to use my fingers to shape the petals without using the iron since the petals were so small.  This card wouldn't be complete without the gorgeous Venise lace.  
Heartfelt Creations Classic Rose die

I found an old wedding bouquet at a thrift store and cut some of the applique and pearl and used a hot glue gun to apply the applique and pearls on the back of the handmade roses.  I also added a coral feather behind the rose.   


I cut out both of the Heartfelt Creations Decorative Medallion dies 
with white cardstock and cut out  other background die with gold metallic cardstock. This die set included dies to cut a background behind the decorative dies.  

I used an ole Spellbinder heart set for the picture and glued a string of pearls around it.  Tip:  The string of pearls are attached with two strings.  If you snip the outside string about ever other pearl, the string can be glued around the heart much better.  
Other supplies:

Tim Holtz Idea-ology Baroque Frames

Graphic 45 Time to Flourish Stamp Set #2
Spellbinder Shape-ability Lace Heart Set


I used the Zephyr foam peach to make my flowers from Scrap and Craft and entering the Scrap and Craft June Challenge - DIY Flowers., 

I hope I have inspired you to make your next anniversary or wedding card.  Keep watching and thank you so much for those wonderful comments as well as suggestions. 

Enjoy and Happy Crafting!


Nancy Hill
The Rubber Buggy Design Team


No comments: