Translate

Saturday, February 2, 2019

Magnolia Stamp With Kitty for Valentines


Welcome back and Valentine's is just around the corner - two weeks away.  I made my Valentines card using adorable Magnolia Stamps Tilda With Spring Heart with the adorable Magnolia Stamp Spring Fever Kitty Kit stamp set.  I colored the images with Copic Markers and added some glitter to the hearts.
Magnolia Stamps Tilda With Spring Heart                 Magnolia Stamp Spring Fever Kitty Kit          
I cut out the scallop frame with the Lawn Fawn Stitched Scallop Frame die along with the Lawn Fawn Be My Valentines border die.  
Lawn Fawn Stitched Scalloped Rectangle Stackable Frame
I added the NUVO White Crystal drops around the image. 

I adhered Magnolia stamps  to the beautiful Lemon Craft Sweet Secrets paper.  Isn't this a gorgeous paper collection.  Make sure you check out the other gorgeous Lemon Craft Sweet Secret collections from The Rubber Buggy along with the papers for the embellishments that coordinate with the Sweet Secret collection.

 Lemon Craft Sweet Secrets
I finished the card with a pink bow with a heart embellishment tied into the bow.  I cut out a white stitched rectangle frame using one rectangle frame inside the other to get that white border around the card.  

I hope I have inspired you try out these products available at The Rubber Buggy on-line store.  My cards and projects are always posted on Saturday.  Keep watching and thank you so much for those wonderful comments as well as suggestions. 
Enjoy and Happy Crafting!



No comments: