Translate

Friday, May 10, 2019

Miss Stampin Bella Uptown Girl Party Time

Time to Party!!!  Welcome back and I am excited to share a birthday card for my grand daughter's birthday.  I just love this little Stamping Bella - Uptown Girls - Eva Loves to Celebrate along with the gorgeous Lemon Craft Sense and Sensibility paper collection.   I colored Eva with Copic Markers and cut out with a Sue Wilson Designs - Noble Dies - Double Pierced Rectangle
stitched frame die. I glued on some lace with Beacon 3 n 1 Advanced clear glue around her skirt.  I added 3mm flat back pearls around the outside frame.  I made the LeCrea Design foam flowers and paper flowers with various Heartfelt Creation flower dies and added a handmade bow behind the flowers.  I sewed on one layer of the blue paper and used my fingers to distress the edges of the paper.  I used 1/2" wide Scor-Tape to adhere the scallop lace to the edge of the horizontal cut out paper that also had the edges distressed with my finger nails.  For the finish touch, I adhered 6 mm flatback pearls such as the Attic Pearl to the top and bottom of the card.


I am entering my card in the following challenges:


 My cards and projects are always posted on Saturday.  Keep watching and thank you so much for those wonderful comments as well as suggestions. 
Enjoy and Happy Crafting!


3 comments:

Darlene said...

WOW! Another fabulous entry! Great job! Thanks so much for playing in our ‘Flowers’ challenge at Dies R Us. Good Luck and please come back again soon!

Darlene (DRU Blog Leader)
DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop by for a visit.

Maria said...

Your card is gorgeous with the sweet image and lovely flowers! Thanks so much for joining us at Dies R Us for the challenge!

Judy Markowitz said...

What a beautiful card! I love all the detail and your coloring is beautiful! Thanks so much for joining us at Scrapy Land Challenges! We can't wait to see what you create next!