Translate

Saturday, May 25, 2019

Steampunk Stamperia

Graduation is upon us and I am excited to share two steam puck graduation cards that I made for males with the Stamperia 12 x 12 Voyages Fantastiques paper collection.
Stamperia 12 x 12 Voyages Fantastiques paper collection
 The Rubber Buggy carries these major name-brand craft supplies with fast delivery and wonderful customer services.

I love working with Stamperia paper collections.  I used Prima Marketing Finnabair Mechanicals Set Harware Accent hardware and Prima Marketing black gesso with the Prima Marketing Art Alchemy Metallique wax Rose Gold and Prima Marketing Acrylic paints such as Rush Gold cans to cover the gears. I used a paint brush for the gesso and paint and rubbered the wax on the gears with my fingers.  I used a hot glue gun to adhere the metal embellishments on the card.  Otherwise, I used the Beacon 3-n-1 Advanced glue to adhere the layers of paper.   Some of the gears were cut out with a die such as the Memory Box Deluxe Gear set die and Memory Box Gear Assembly die set.  Also added were embellishments which are discontinued but very similar to Tim Holtz Idea-ology Metal Adornments collections.  In the card below, the beautiful amber stone is from the Prima Marketing Finnabair Art Ingredient Melange - Vintage Art Pebbles.  


Stamperia 12 x 12 Voyages Fantastiques paper collection
Below is the paper that I used in the Stamperia 12 x 12 Voyages Fantastiques paper pad to make my cards.  
 My cards and projects are always posted on Saturday.  Keep watching and thank you so much for those wonderful comments as well as suggestions. 
Enjoy and Happy Crafting!


No comments: