Translate

Saturday, October 26, 2019

Lawn Fawn Before and After

Welcome back and hope you are having a wonderful weekend.  I am excited to share two Lawn Fawn Before and After cards with you.  Before you start on making your Lawn Fawn Before and After cards, you will need to watch the Lawn Fawn U-Tube tutorial, click HERE to understand the purpose of using a lot of baby powder or cornstarch on your picture changer to make the tab run smoothly up and down along with how to put the tabs together inside the picture changer.  My grandson had wet hands and touched the picture changer.  I thought the picture changer wouldn't work again so I waited until the card dried and applied the baby powder on the picture changer and now the tab goes up and down smoothly.  




Supplies:
Lawn Fawn Fall Fling collection 6" x 6" or 12" x 12"
Lawn Fawn Stitched Scalloped Rectangle Die set
Prima Marketing Melange Diamond Art Pebbles 
Blue and sage green cardstock
Lawn Fawn Dad and Me stamp set (Fishes on bottom of whale)
Tim Holtz Distress Ink:  Tumbled Glass (Ocean and around scalloped frame)


Lawn Fawn Get Well Before & After
                                                                    Lawn Fawn Fall Fling

I was challenged with my first card and threw it away when I realized that I can't add any embellishment to the stamp on the picture changer when the tab wouldn't go up and down.  Therefore, I reviewed the Lawn Fawn tutorial, click HERE again and as well highly recommended on the tutorial was to add the baby powder or cornstarch to the stamped and colored image on the picture changer after being colored.  The baby powder or cornstarch will make the tab work smoothly when pulling  the tab.  I fussy cut the stamped images and then adhered the extras on the the outside frame of the picture changer.

I sponged on Ranger Tumbled Glass ink to the ocean on the whale picture as well as the scalloped frame.  I dabbed some NUVO Morning Dew gloss as well as the Prima Marketing Art Pebbles around the frame of the whale card for bubbles of the water.

I hope I have inspired you try out these products available at The Rubber Buggy on-line store.  My cards and projects are always posted on Saturday.  Keep watching and thank you so much for those wonderful comments as well as suggestions. 

Enjoy and Happy Crafting!




No comments: