Translate

Monday, October 7, 2019

Going Batty


Welcome back crafters and are you going batty trying to come up with some fun Halloween gift boxes for those special Trick or Treaters?   I am so excited to share some Boo-tiful Trick or Treat boxes for that special person.  The Lawn Fawn Bat Add-on is a fun way to add to your craft gift boxes.   I had so much fun making these little bats to glue to my craft boxes that will be filled with chocolates and candy corns for my grand children.  Easy peasy and so many ways to come up with different bats using the large or small wings.  The Lawn Fawn created a thorough video on different ways to created your bat by clicking HERE.  They used two of the dies to create the eyes and mouth even though I did mine with just markers rather than die cuts behind the bat.  

On the last bat, I stamped cardstock with a Halloween background stamp and cut it out with the Lawn Fawn Stitched Pumpkin die.  Fun, Fun Fun.  


 Lawn Fawn Bat Add On

Lawn Fawn Stitched Pumpkin Frame
Here is a previous card that I made with this Lawn Fawn adorable bat and pumpkin.  For details again on how I made this pumpkin with two papers, click on HERE.  

Entering this card in the challenge:  

So get off your computers and start making your Halloween gift boxes with this adorable Lawn Fawn Bat!   My cards and projects are always posted on Saturday.  Keep watching and thank you so much for those wonderful comments as well as suggestions. 

Enjoy and Happy Crafting!




6 comments:

Diane said...

I had to cone and take a peek at your Batty Boxes as they are so fun AND cute!!
Great idea for the card, too! Thank you for joining our challenge at Dies R Us!
Diane DRU DT {Nellies Nest}

Darlene said...

WOW what fun and fabulous projects! Great job Nancy! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Dies R Us challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DIES R US
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

Anne Temple said...

These are as cute as can be!! Love them. Thanks for sharing them with us for the Scrapy Land Challenge #123. :-)

Words and Pictures said...

I came over to say how sweet your playful hedgehogs are at Let's Craft and Create, but I'm glad I got to see these fabulous treat boxes - so much fun.
Alison x

laurie said...

I love these..so CUTE!Thanks for joining us at Dies R Us!

Christy said...

What adorable little treat boxes! The grandkids will love them. And your card is gorgeous too. Thank you so much for playing with us at Lawn Fawnatics!