Translate

Saturday, October 12, 2019

Lawn Fawn Fortune Teller Cat

Welcome back and excited to share a fun card made with Lawn Fawn Fortune Teller Tabby Stamp Set
 set along with the adorable Lawn Fawn dies and papers.  All of these wonderful name-brand products are available at The Rubber Buggy on-line store.
Lawn Fawn Fortune Teller Tabby Stamp Set
This stamp set also comes with the coordinating Lawn Fawn Fortune Teller die set.  I just stamped the kitty with Memento Black Tuxedo ink with my stamp tool and colored it with Copic Markers and used scissors to cut it out.  I used a circle die to cut the center for the sentiments for Lawn Fawn Reveal Wheel.  Lawn Fawn has made a nice tutorial on instructions for the reveal wheel.
Lawn Fawn Reveal Wheel

Lawn Fawn Scalloped Rectangle Frames
I have used the Lawn Fawn Scalloped Rectangle frames often with most of my Lawn Fawn cards.  I love the stitched frame with the beautiful scallops that work well around the reveal wheels and framing the Lawn Fawn scenes created with the Lawn Fawn dies and stamp sets.

For beautiful night skies, the  Lawn Fawn Starry Sky die is small and very easy to die cut for star in your sky.  I sponged on the Ranger Distress ink before die cutting the stars.  I sponged on Ranger Distress inks such as Chipped Sapphire, Black Soot, and Tumbled Glass.   I kept the die cut stars and glued around the sky for added effect.
Below the Lawn Fawn Fortune Teller Cat is the adorable Lawn Fawn Upon A Star animals.  I cut the outside frame with Photo Play Plaid paper.
Photo Play Plaid paper


I hope I have inspired you try out these products available at The Rubber Buggy on-line store.  My cards and projects are always posted on Saturday.  Keep watching and thank you so much for those wonderful comments as well as suggestions. 

Enjoy and Happy Crafting!


2 comments:

Vilhelm man said...

Have a relaxing weekend!

Darlene said...

OMG how adorable!! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Dies R Us challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DIES R US
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!