Translate

Saturday, January 11, 2020

Lawn Fawn Thank You Mice Card

Welcome back and Nancy, here, to share with you a thank you card with the exciting Lawn Fawn new arrivals of stamps and dies all available at The Rubber Buggy on-line store.  With so many thank you cards to make after Christmas, I decided to make my thank you cards out of these dies and stamps that are so suitable for Valentines as well as other occasions.  

There is so many fun dies and stamps that just arrived from The Rubber Buggy that it will be hard to choose which ones that I wanted to use first.  With Valentine's Day around the corner, you will want to get your order in right away while supplies are still available.  

Inside of card

Lawn Fawn You're Just My Type and Lawn Fawn Love Poems
Lawn Fawn XOXO Background die

I stamped out the Lawn Fawn You're Just My Type and Lawn Fawn Love Poems using the 
Lawn Fawn Jet Black ink.  Each stamp set comes with a Lawn Fawn die set.  I colored the images with Copic Markers and used the Uni-Ball White Ink pen in some of the areas on the images.  I cut out the Lawn Fawn XOXO Background Portrait die with the Lawn Fawn Stitched Scalloped Rectangle die set on yellow cardstock.  I cut out the Lawn Fawn XOXO Backdrop Portrait die with light green and also pink cardstock. I adhered the green backdrop to the yellow cardstock.  I poked out the Xs and Os of the pink cardstock and glued these to the light green cardstock.  

Additionally, I added the cat and rug using the Lawn Fawn Christmas Dream stamp set.  

The inside card was covered with the beautiful Lawn Fawn Fall Fling paper before adding the mice and sentiment found in these new Lawn Fawn stamp sets.   


I had so much fun making these cards and hope you will too.  So have fun crafting this weekend with these products.   My cards and projects are always posted on Saturday.  Keep watching and thank you so much for those wonderful comments as well as suggestions. 

Enjoy and Happy Crafting!



5 comments:

Julie Odil said...

What a wonderful scene you have created with this card! It is adorable! Thanks so much for linking up at Scrapy Land Challenges. Julie, DT Member

Diane said...

OMGosh, this is just as cute as it can be, both inside and out!! Thank you for joining our challenge at Dies R us!
Diane DRU DT {Nellies Nest}

Gab said...

Really sweet card!

Joyce Heinen said...

So super duper cute. I love that little mouse coming out of the drawer. And those colors look amazing! Thanks for sharing it with us at Lawn Fawnatics!!!

Mary Pena said...

Interesting read, thanks for sharing