Translate

Monday, January 20, 2020

Little Birdie Nurse


Supplies:
Lawn Fawn Fall Fling collection 6" x 6" or 12" x 12"
Lawn Fawn Stitched Scalloped Rectangle Die set
Prima Marketing Melange Diamond Art Pebbles 
Blue and sage green cardstock
Lawn Fawn Dad and Me stamp set (Fishes on bottom of whale)
Tim Holtz Distress Ink:  Tumbled Glass (Ocean and around scalloped frame)


Lawn Fawn Get Well Before & After
                                                                    Lawn Fawn Fall Fling

I was challenged with my first card and threw it away when I realized that I can't add any embellishment to the stamp on the picture changer when the tab wouldn't go up and down.  Therefore, I reviewed the Lawn Fawn tutorial, click HERE again and as well highly recommended on the tutorial was to add the baby powder or cornstarch to the stamped and colored image on the picture changer after being colored.  The baby powder or cornstarch will make the tab work smoothly when pulling  the tab.  I fussy cut the stamped images and then adhered the extras on the the outside frame of the picture changer.

I sponged on Ranger Tumbled Glass ink to the ocean on the whale picture as well as the scalloped frame.  I dabbed some NUVO Morning Dew gloss as well as the Prima Marketing Art Pebbles around the frame of the whale card for bubbles of the water.

 My cards and projects are always posted on Saturday.  Keep watching and thank you so much for those wonderful comments as well as suggestions. 

Enjoy and Happy Crafting!



3 comments:

Gab said...

Very fun card!!

Christy said...

I had to toss my first one of these cards too. But second try I had it down! Your card is darling. Thank you so much for playing with us at Lawn Fawnatics!

Unknown said...

Water Hack Burns 2lb of Fat OVERNIGHT

At least 160k women and men are trying a easy and secret "liquids hack" to burn 1-2lbs each night as they sleep.

It is scientific and it works on anybody.

Here's how you can do it yourself:

1) Grab a glass and fill it up half full

2) Then follow this proven HACK

you'll become 1-2lbs thinner as soon as tomorrow!