Translate

Saturday, June 6, 2020

Ahoy Matey

Arrrrgh you ready for adventure? Nancy, here, to share a card made with the Lawn Fawn Ahoy, Matey stamp and Lawn Fawn Ahoy, Matey die set.  This adorable stamp set has adorable pirates with a treasure chest and a treasure map where X marks the spot!





I stamped with the Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored with Copic Markers.  I cut out the 
Lawn Fawn Stitched Hillside dies with brown and blue cardstock.  I added some dark brown ink that was watered down with a little water and tapped it with a brush to get the brown sprinkles.  I stamped the dark blue waves using the waves in this Lawn Fawn Ahoy, Matey stamp set.  

I used an sharp blade to cut through the brown sandy cardstock for the treasure chest and one palm tree.

I did my clouds with the beautiful Ranger Distress Tumbled Glass Ink which I use for almost all of the sky scenes in my cards and Lawn Fawn Puffy Cloud Border die which could be substituted for the Lawn Fawn Cloud Stencil..  I just love using the Picket Fence Studio brushes for sponging now.  I created an U-Tube video on how I did my clouds.



Before adding the pivot die, I sponged on Distress Oxide ink pads to make the sky and Distress brown inks for the big map.  I just used a black ink pen for the stitching in the map.


I added the Lawn Fawn Pivot Popup Die Set for the inside of the card.  This set includes everything you need to create a four-panel pop-up scene that twists open inside your card! Use the included hills, trees, and clouds to decorate your scene with the panels as a starting point to create your own pop-up masterpiece!  This panel can be used on a portrait or landscape side of the card.  You will need to watch the video on assembling the pivot before you begin.  Lawn Fawn made a video that goes through the steps.  Click on Here to take you to this video.   
I adhered the card using the Beacon 3-in-1 Advanced glue.
Lawn Fawn Pivot Popup Die Set
I hope I have inspired you try out these products available at The Rubber Buggy on-line store.  My cards and projects are always posted on Saturday.  Keep watching and thank you so much for those wonderful comments as well as suggestions. 


Enjoy and Happy Crafting!


No comments: