Translate

Saturday, June 20, 2020

Lavinia Reindeer Deer Trio

I am excited to share my Lavinia Stamp - Small Reindeer stamped with Versafine Clair black ink with the Memory Box Deer Trio die that was cut out with black cardstock.

First I created the background sponging on Distress Black Soot, Sapphire Blue, and Blueprint Sketch inks.  The trees are from the Heartfelt Creations Woodsy stamp with Distress Sapphire Blue.

I created the moon by punching out a circle and coloring the inside with Distress Black Soot and Sapphire Blue.  I used the tip of my sponge and sponged on some of the blue on the moon.  I used white pen for the snow.

Enjoy and Happy Crafting!


7 comments:

Nonnie's Cards and Gifts said...

This is such a fabulous scene! I love the blue! Thanks for sharing it with us at Lavinia World Challenges. Vicki

Debra Davison said...

This is such a beautiful scene and perfect colors used on this project. Reminds me of snowy nights growing up in Pennsylvania ..

charlene said...

Very pretty card love the backgound! Thanks for sharing with us at Lavinia World Challenges. Charlene

Anne Temple said...

Your scene is gorgeous Nancy. Love how the moon turned out. Thanks for sharing it with us for the Lavinia World Challenges #29 :-).

Grandma Bonnie said...

So pretty, Nancy! I love how you added the reindeer to your scene! So glad you shared with us at Lavinia World Challenge!
Lavinia World DT - Bonnie

Lori Kobular said...

Gorgeous winter scene Nancy! It looks so peaceful! Thanks for sharing with us at Lavinia World Challenges!

Steph Ackerman said...

Nancy, this is stunning. What a gorgeous card.