Translate

Saturday, August 15, 2020

Stamperia Forest Gift Box

Welcome back and Nancy, here.   The perfect start my forest/nature gift box is with the beautiful Stamperia Forest collection! This package contains ten 12x12 inch double-sided sheets with a different design on each side.  The Rubber Buggy has all of the wonderful name-brand products and supplies for your next crafty project and cards.

 I have so many hunters and fishermen in my family which makes this collection ideal for creating birthday and projects for them.  The Stamperia Forest collection also includes stencils, stamps,  decoupage papers and rice paper.   
First I painted the box with green chalk paint before adding the paper. I used the Beacon 3-n-1 Advanced glue to adhere the paper to the wooden box.  I added the Stamperia Forest Die Cuts chipboard on the front and inside of the gift box.  I used a hot glue gun to adhere the chipboard but glue would have been fine.  I collected some bark, tiny pine cones and a stick to add to the box.  I made the leather strip from brown cardstock and sponged on the Tim Holtz Distress Vintage Photo and Tim Holtz Distress Espresso ink to give it a leather appearance.  Also, I used the Tim Holtz Vintage Photo ink sponged throughout the front, side and inside of the box to give it that worn look.  
I was able to scan and add the sentiment to this patterned journal in the Stamperia paper pad and printed it out.  Below are the papers from the pad for this box.


Stamperia 12x12 Forest Paper Pack  Double Sided Paper  12x12 image 8
Stamperia 12x12 Forest Paper Pack  Double Sided Paper  12x12 image 5
Stamperia 12x12 Forest Paper Pack  Double Sided Paper  12x12 image 2




Now the gift box is ready to send with local Idaho huckleberry goodies and fishing supplies.

I always stamp my name on back of my cards and projects.
Stamperia Forest Die Cuts Assorted  Die Cut   Forest image 0
Stamperia Forest Die Cuts chipboard

The Stamperia Forest die cuts includes 65 assorted die cut chipboards in this packet that coordinates with the Forest collection.  

Thanks for your visit today!  The Rubber Buggy has the crafting supplies for your next project. So have fun crafting this weekend with these products.   My cards and projects are always posted on Saturday.  Keep watching and thank you so much for those wonderful comments as well as suggestions. 
Enjoy and Happy Crafting!





1 comment:

Jeannie Hafer said...

I love how this turned out! Great job!