Translate

Saturday, August 22, 2020

Stamperia Sweety Birthday Card

Welcome back and Nancy, here. Today, I have a birthday card made with Stamperia’s new Sweety collection to share with you!  Ooh la la!This collection is so beautiful with papers of gorgeous venice lace, chocolate, cupcakes and tea cups. It’s always nice to start a birthday with something sweet, don’t you think? So into my shopping cart it went and I am so glad!  

This is a 6 1/2" square side fold card base with a 1/4″ spine but if I was going to do it over again, I would do a 1/2" spine (center fold).  I layered the designer papers up with of depth and dimension with little flowers, Stamperia Decorative Sweet Memories chipboard and added a little pocket on the inside for some chocolate treats.  I created a little pocket by just cutting out a strip and scoring a 1/4" fold on each side including the bottom and glued it on the card. I used my Brother's Scan and Cut to cut all of these sweeties found in this paper pad and added them to my card.  Also available is the Sweety Die cut and moulds for additional pieces that coordinate with this paper.  

Stamperia Sweety Collection – My Creative Spirit





I used the Graphic 45 Staples-Policy and Decorative Die to make the gift card to insert in the pocket on the inside of the card.  Notice the other beautiful labels, corners, and lace dies in this set.


Graphic 45 Staples Policy & Decorative Dies
Graphic 45 Staples-Policy and Decorative Die 
On the back of the card, I cut out the label and adhered it to this section all found in the Stamperia Sweety 12" x 12" paper pad.  I added twine and metal embellishments on the side.  I cut out the gold corners with the new arrival of the Graphic 45 Staple Collection-Policy and Decorative die set.  

Above is a few additional pages found in the Stamperia Sweety 12" x 12" paper collection.


Thanks for your visit today!  The Rubber Buggy has the crafting supplies for your next project. So have fun crafting this weekend with these products.   My cards and projects are always posted on Saturday.  Keep watching and thank you so much for those wonderful comments as well as suggestions. 
Enjoy and Happy Crafting!



No comments: