Translate

Saturday, January 16, 2021

Graphic 45 Valentine Card


Nancy, here, and I’m so excited you’re here.  Today I am sharing a Z Fold card using a the Graphic 45 Fashion Forward February paper available in the Graphic 45 Fashion Forward paper pad or Graphic 45 Fashion Forward February cardstock.  I just love the greetings found in each month of this gorgeous collection of vintage fashionable ladies and the beautiful vivid colors of flowers for each month of the year.  

Fancy-fold cards are always show-stopping cards that will be proudly displayed and a keeper and a Z fold card is an incredibly easy fancy fold card to create. The Z Fold Cards can be formed using just one sheet of plain colored cardstock with one patterned cardstock and a scoreboard with a bone tool and scissors. I have created this z-fold card tutorial so you can add this to your portfolio of cardmaking techniques and new creativity to try out.  Like all the best folds, these cards fold flat to fit into a standard sized envelope. What's not to love?!




Here are the measurements of all the pieces :

Black Cardstock

  • cut at 5 1/2″ x 11″  Score at 3 1/4" and 5 1/2"
  • cut at  1 1/4" x 11"
Graphic 45 Fashion Forward-February designer paper on Flower side
  • cut at 5 1/4″ x 5 1/4″
  • cut 2 1/3″ x  5 1/4″
  • cut at 3″ x 5 1/4″
Strips 
  • Black Cardstock cut at 1 1/4" x 11  
  • Graphic 45 Fashion Forward-February Designer paper cut each strip and glue together at 1 1/8" x 11" and glue to black cardstock strip
  • Score at 5 1/2" and 7 3/4"  I added the sentiment from the designer paper to each end of the strip and along the side of the image.  

I cut out the different patterns and glued on black cardstock.  I took my scissors to cut out  a very small black frame since I wasn't sure if I could do this on my cutter with this thin frame.  

I added lace behind my front image and used Nuvo Clear Glitter Glue around her dress as well as though out the card after the card was almost finalized and let dry. I added a handmade bow with a rhinestone heart and used Wild Orchid Craft flowers and a feather behind the pink seam binding bow and in the center of the bow.  I added the feather and then the Wild Orchid Craft flowers to the other side.  

The gold hearts were made using the Graphic 45 Staples Folder & Sentiment heart dies and gold metallic cardstock.  

The card was adhered with the Beacon 3-in-1 Advanced Glue. 

 Have a fabulous crafting day and thanks for visiting.

 The Rubber Buggy has the crafting supplies for your next project. So have fun crafting this weekend with these products.   My cards and projects are always posted on Saturday.  Keep watching and thank you so much for those wonderful comments as well as suggestions. 

Enjoy and Happy Crafting!




 

No comments: