Translate

Saturday, January 30, 2021

Lawn Fawn Be My Valentine Bears


Welcome back and Nancy, here.  I am excited to share with you my Valentines card made with the new arrival of the Lawn Fawn Scalloped Slimline With Hearts-Landscape die set with the Lawn Fawn Let It Shine Paper.  The Lawn Fawn Scalloped Slimline With Hearts is also available in the Portrait version.  This set is great for creating slimline cards with a stitched scalloped border. The rectangular die with heart openings is great for making a shaker cards as well! 

My card measure 3 1/2" x 9" using the other side of the Lawn Fawn Let It Shine red paper which is the red and white stripe cardstock.  The Lawn Fawn Scalloped Heart die set solid scallop background measures 3" x 8"  and the center stitched heart die set  measures 2 1/2" x 7 1/2".  I added the NUVO Clear Gloss to the hearts and let dry over night.  I cut out the Lawn Fawn Be My Valentine border die with gold metallic cardstock and used Beacon 3-in-1 Advanced Glue for adhere my card.  I added the Baker Pink twine on the side of the card.  


I am loving the new Lawn Fawn Let It Shine Paper pad this year for my Christmas and Valentine cards. I love the shining speckles of foil snowfalls in the polka dots side of the paper in each of the colors.  I used the red cardstock in this paper collection for this card.

 
Lawn Fawn Snow Much Fun stamp set was used for this card.  Pair the Lawn Fawn Snow Much Fun fun with Lawn Fawn Den Stamp set to add more bears to your scene!  I used Copic Markers to color the bears.  I stamped and cut out the one bear and then used scissors around his arm to fit him inside the heart.  

 Have a fabulous crafting day and thanks for visiting.


 The Rubber Buggy has the crafting supplies for your next project. So have fun crafting this weekend with these products.   My cards and projects are always posted on Saturday.  Keep watching and thank you so much for those wonderful comments as well as suggestions. 

Enjoy and Happy Crafting!




3 comments:

Jeannie Hafer said...

This is so cute. I love that it is a slimline card and there are dies for this size.

Gab said...

This is really cute!

Celeste Goff said...

What a fun and sweet slimline card! Thank you for sharing with us at SAS4Kids!