Translate

Saturday, April 24, 2021

Stamperia Sense and Sensibility Sympathy Card


 Welcome back and Nancy, here, to share a sympathy card. It is so sad to lose a special friend or family member and we send cards with some special message knowing that we care and thinking of them during the time of grieving.  

I made this card with Lemon Craft Sense and Sensibility.  Lemon Craft paper is high-quality paper for scrapbooking and perfect for making layouts, albums, greeting cards and invitations. This collection has two beautiful colors-blue and coral pink along with neutrals.  I made this card with creme and the blue combos.

Also, I added a handmade figree corner made from the Prima Marketing-Memory Hardward-Montmartre Corner mould using the Stamperia Ceramic powder which was mixed with water.  After it dries, it is very light weight. I also had an cherub mould and use the Stamperia Ceramic powder to make this also.  After the drying in the mould, I covered the corner and cherub with white gesso and added some white acrylic paint before using a hot glue gun to adhere to the card.

To finish my card, I added some Wild Orchid Craft flowers with a handmade bow and some die cut leaves.

 So get crafting and have a fabulous  day and thanks for visiting.

 The Rubber Buggy has the crafting supplies for your next project. So have fun crafting this weekend with these products.   My cards and projects are always posted on Saturday.  Keep watching and thank you so much for those wonderful comments as well as suggestions. 

Enjoy and Happy Crafting!





No comments: