Translate

Saturday, June 19, 2021

Stamperia Cosmos All Occasion Cards

Welcome back and Nancy, here to share my 'All Occasion" cards made with the gorgeous Stamperia Cosmos.  So often, we need to make a few cards a head of time that could be used for almost any occasions.  I have a lot of out doorsy family and friends.  The Stamperia Cosmos paper collection with animals and birds in the nature with the natural blues and woodsy paper make for gorgeous projects and cards for them.





I just love this owl in this collection.  I used one of the sentiments in the Stamperia Cosmos in cut it in two and added it to the card.  I added some older Tim Holtz metal arrow embellishments and Prima Marketing Mechanicals Metal mini Stars and covered theses in clear gesso and added the gorgeous and now one of my all time favorites, Prima Marketing Redesign Brass Wax with my fingers and a brush.  I used a hot glue gun to adhere the metal embellishments along with the May Art Jute
 to the card.  I used my fingers to tear the frame around the paper and sponged on a little Ranger Vintage Photo ink around the edges.  

This time, I added the Ranger Ground Espresso ink around the edges of the frame above and used Nuvo Crystal drops on top of the arrow and let dry for a few hours.

I used a branch die to cut out the brown branch and also had some real tiny pine cones.  I cut out deer journal card from the cardstock and just glued it on to one of the backs of the journal card on the same paper.  

I just but out this sentiment with the bird as well as fussy cut out a feather from this cardstock and added a Prima Marketing Golden Desert Mojave flower.  The colors in this flower set coordinates very well with the colors in this paper.  

Prima Marketing Golden Desert Mojave

Stamperia Cosmos
Prima Marketing Redesign Brass Wax

https://www.therubberbuggy.com/prima-marketing-mechanicals-mini-stars-36pc/


May Art Jute

The cards were adhered with the Beacon 3-in-1 Advanced Glue

 Have a fabulous crafting day and thanks for visiting.

 The Rubber Buggy has the crafting supplies for your next project. So have fun crafting this weekend with these products.   My cards and projects are always posted on Saturday.  Keep watching and thank you so much for those wonderful comments as well as suggestions. 

Enjoy and Happy Crafting!










No comments: