Translate

Saturday, June 12, 2021

Tim Holtz Steampuck Birthday Card

Welcome back and Nancy, here, to share another male card made with the Sizzix Mechanical die set along with the fun Prima Marketing Rusty Pipeline mould along with other gears, cogs and a stamp set in my Steampuck stash.  I was able to find an ole Tim Holtz embossing gear folder and used black heavy cardstock.   I sponged the gears and cogs with my new favorite Prima Marketing Redesign Brass wax along with another Prima Marketing Firebird wax and Charcoal Black.  The Tim Holtz top hat stamp - Imaginery is similar to Tim Holtz Crazy Thing stamp and die set available at The Rubber Buggy.  I stamped and fussy cut mine after stamping the set with Ranger Distress Oxide Tea Dye ink and embossed it with a clear embossing powder. I found a clock from the Craft O'Clock Plum in Chocolate and used it in the center.  I colored parts of the stamp with a red Copic marker.  I wanted a black top hat but found that the color blended into the background so I had to go lighter.  I used Prima Marketing Redesign Brass wax with Prima Marketing Firebird wax on the Prima Marketing Rusty Pipeline mould casting.  I used an epoxy resin for my mould and let dry over night before coloring and adhering to my card.  I used the small pipes  in this mould for this card.   I added a few other metal embellishments from my stash and adhered these to the card with Beacon 3-in-1 Advanced Glue.
 
                       Sizzix Mechanical die                            Prima Marketing Rusty Pipeline mould

Have a fabulous crafting day and thanks for visiting.

I am entering this card in the following challenges:

SanDee & Amelie's Steampunk May/June Challenge

 The Rubber Buggy has the crafting supplies for your next project. So have fun crafting this weekend with these products.   My cards and projects are always posted on Saturday.  Keep watching and thank you so much for those wonderful comments as well as suggestions. 

Enjoy and Happy Crafting!





3 comments:

klistersøster said...

Thank you for sharing with us at SanDee&amelie’s Steampunk Challenges. This is a male card. Good combination of tim holtz and Prima products to create this steampunk environment with tubes and gears. Love the drive belt and the fan. Hugs, Susan

SewPaperPaint said...

This is absolutely amazing Nancy! Gorgeous details and design. Hugs, Autumn

Claudia N. said...

Veeeery cool, Nancy!
Steampunk at its best! Thank you for sharing this amazing card with us at SanDee&amelie's Steampunk Challenges!

Claudia x