Translate

Saturday, February 4, 2023

Cozy Wintery Moments

Welcome back and Nancy, here. There is no secret that I love the snowy moments while walking my dog in the country side with the sparkling shine of the snow blanketing our farm fields and occasionally catching a glimps of our furry wild animals watching us.  It’s a cozy memory, despite the cold but I see fluffy snowflakes that look like flowers slowly floating around me and covering our trail.  I tried to capture the feeling of serenity and natural beauty of recreating these moments using the Ciao Bella Cozy Moments paper collection to create these cards.

Each card measured 5" x 7".  I created this gray frame around the deer using the Sizziz 3D Ring Tree embossing folder.  I brush the Ranger Ground Espresso ink pad inside the 3D embossing folder.  Cut out my frame using the Cozy Moment cardstock and sprayed lightly with water.  I ran parts of the frame through the embossing folder until the entire frame was embossed.  I like how this frame looked so natural with the picture.  I used the Cozy Moment cardstock for the outside frame as well.  I cut out the sentiment in the cardstock, added 3D foam adhesive tape with brads to the card.  I added an 1" burlap ribbon across the card for that natural woodsy look.  I added some Stamperia SnowflakeArtic Ice paste on the chipboard snowflakes and around the card.  I used the Stamperia stencil with Pentart Antique Paste White on part of the card and after dried, added more Artic Ice Paste to the stenciled snowflakes.  


I used the Stamperia Arctic Ice Paste after adding the chipboard to card for that snowy looks.  I just love this little bunny in the snow which reminds me of the Jack Rabbits around our country house.  

Supplies:

So cozy up your wintery gray days with a nice walk outside and enjoy the winter while it last while spending the rest of the day crafting and special times with friends and family as well as your cozy furry friends.

The Rubber Buggy has the crafting supplies for your next project. So have fun crafting this weekend with these products.   My cards and projects are always posted on Saturday.  Keep watching and thank you so much for those wonderful comments as well as suggestions. 



No comments: