Translate

Saturday, December 29, 2018

Get Well Card with Magnolia Sweet Tilda With Bandaid

Welcome back and I, Nancy, is so excited to share a birthday card made for my sister with the adorable Magnolia Stamp, Get Well- Sweet Tilda with Band Aid stamp along with the gorgeous Heartfelt Creations Botanic Wishes sentiment stamp, Heartfelt Creations Leafy Accent dies and Heartfelt Creations Blushing Rose paper collection.


I stamped the Magnolia Stamp Get Well- Sweet Tilda with Band Aid with Memento Tuxedo Black ink in and colored her hair and face with Copic Markers.  I added a bow brad to the top on her hair and used NUVO Glitter Drops to it.  I used the same Memento Tuxedo Black ink stamp Tilda on patterned checker board paper and green/white stripe patterned paper and cut out the blouse and shoes.  I used Beacon 3 in 1 Advanced to glue the patterned cut out blouse and shoes on Tilda.  I cut out Tilda and applied black a black Copic Marker around the white edges of Tilda and adhered her to the Heartfelt Creations Blushing Rose paper that has been stamped with the Heartfelt Creations Botanic Orchid sentiment stamp.
Magnolia Stamp Get Well- Sweet Tilda with Band Aid and Heartfelt Creations Leafy Accent dies
I cut out the Heartfelt Creations Leafy Accent dies with light green cardstock.  I took my flower molding tool and used the smallest tip tool to lightly carved the lines in each leaf.  I used a sponge with darker ink and sponged it on the edges of the leaves and used my fingers to fold each leaf in the middle and open it up and used my fingers to mold the edges of the leaves plus pinching the ends of the leaf to form it. I added Wild Orchid Craft flowers over a handmade bow and used hot glue gun to glue the flowers onto the bow.  I used a hot glue gun to adhere the 3mm string of pearls around the card.

I hope I have inspired you try out these products available at The Rubber Buggy on-line store.  My cards and projects are always posted on Saturday.  Keep watching and thank you so much for those wonderful comments as well as suggestions. 

Enjoy and Happy Crafting!






No comments: