Translate

Saturday, December 15, 2018

Oh Holy Night

 Welcome back and Nancy, here, excited to share with you a Christmas card that I made with the adorable Magnolia Christmas stamps along with the beautiful Heartfelt Creations O Holy Night paper collection all from The Rubber Buggy on-line store.   The Rubber Buggy carries the name-brand supplies, dies, stamps and papers for all of your crafting projects including this what I used to make this card.

 I colored the Magnolia Stamp Holy Edwinand Magnolia Stamp Tilda With Holy Baby with Copic Markers. I cut these out and used a gun pen around the crowns and sprinkled it with NUVO Pure Sheen gold glitter before gluing onto the Heartfelt Creations O Holy Night Collection 6" x 6" paper.

Paper in the Heartfelt Creations O Holy Night Collection
I cut out a frame using two square dies using the same Heartfelt Creations O Holy Night paper collection and added gold metallic paper on the inside and outside of the blue patterned frame.  I cut out the O Holy Night sentiment from the paper collection and adhered it using the Beacon 3 in 1 Advanced clear glue.  I adhered a gold handmade metallic bow along with Heartfelt Creations Holly die that was stamped and die cut out using the same metallic gold paper and colored with a olive green Copic Marker.  I applied the NUVO Rhubard Crumble Crystal red drops for the berries around the holly leaves. I used a hot glue gun to adhere the red bells below the gold bow.
Magnolia Stamp Tilda With Holy Baby

Magnolia Stamp Holy Edwin

Heartfelt Creations O Holy Night Collection

I am entering this card in the challenge:  

Path of Positivity Challenge #64 - Metallic Paper (Gold Metallic paper was used)

I hope I have inspired you try out these products available at The Rubber Buggy on-line store.  My cards and projects are always posted on Saturday.  Keep watching and thank you so much for those wonderful comments as well as suggestions. 
Enjoy and Happy Crafting!


No comments: