Translate

Sunday, December 9, 2018

Rudolph The Red Nose Moose


 Welcome back and Nancy Hill, here, to share with you my Christmas card made with adorable Magnolia Stamps and die sets along with the beautiful Heartfelt Creations dies and stamps.  I love the Magnolia Stamp Walter The Moose as Rudolph to add a little humor with the Magnolia Stamp Edwin Santa.  I colored the stamps with Copic Markers and added some pine branches onto the Magnolia Spruce Die tree.  I added some Sparkles N Sprinkle glitter and red and silver drops to the tree.  I added a red pearl brad on the moose for the Rudolph red nose.  I used the Lawn Fawn Stitched Dies rectangle for the green frame.


I will be entering this card in the following challenges:
Sparkle N Sprinkle Creative Challenge - December


Enjoy and Happy Crafting!



No comments: