Translate

Saturday, December 22, 2018

Stamping Bella UpTown Girls Eva

Welcome back and Merry Christmas to you!  I am excited to share my Christmas cards along with a birthday card to someone who will be having a birthday right after Christmas.  I used the Stamping Bella-Uptown Girls-Eva Loves to Celebrate stamp on all four of these cards but different techniques on Eva's dress on each of these cards.

On the birthday card, I stamped Eva on the Wild Rose Studio paper besides the white cardstock and just cut out the lower part of her dress of the patterned paper.  I glued light green ribbon on the bottom of her dress.  I molded the back of her dress with my fingers before gluing the edges of the dress onto the card to give it that puffy appearance.  I colored her with copic markers.  The card to the right, I colored her with Copic Markers and used NUVO White Gloss drops on the lacey part of her dress, head band and cake.  















Lawn Fawn Happy Birthday Border die
I used the Lawn Fawn Happy Birthday Border die for bottom of the Happy Birthday card. I just cut off the 'To You' from the die cut and glued Happy Birthday on the card. I used the Lawn Fawn Outside In Stitched Scalloped Rectangle Stackables dies for the frame.


Lawn Fawn Outside In Stitched Scalloped Rectangle Stackables dies 
NUVO Silver Moon Drops 
Looks like glitter glass 
I really want to mention that the NUVO Silver Moon Drops are stunning on cards.  It looks like glitter in glass.  I used this NUVO Silver Moon drops with the gold drops on the card to the right    

The right side card, I used red felt fabric.  I just stamped Eva on white cardstock and cut out her dress to use as a patterned on the red felt fabric.  I used a white pen to put dots on the felt fabric.  I used the NUVO White Gloss drops to both of the cards.  



Stamping Bella - Uptown Girls - Eva Loves to Celebrate
I hope I have inspired you try out these products available at The Rubber Buggy on-line store.  My cards and projects are always posted on Saturday.  Keep watching and thank you so much for those wonderful comments as well as suggestions. 
Enjoy and Happy Crafting!


No comments: