Translate

Thursday, September 12, 2019

Golden Anniversary card

I used the Sue Wilson Swirling Heart embossing folder with the Tattered Lace Celebrate Heart die.  I printed out the sentiment.  I added a handmade bow and used a rhinestone heart with a rose in the center.

I am entering this card in
The Sisterhood of Crafters:  Embossing  Wet or Dry
Scrapyland #121 - Anything Goes

My cards and projects are always posted on Saturday.  Keep watching and thank you so much for those wonderful comments as well as suggestions. 

Enjoy and Happy Crafting!





2 comments:

Darlene said...

WOW what a beautiful golden anniversary card Nancy! Great job! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

Diane said...

GORGEOUS card, so elegant!! Thank you for joining our challenge at The Sisterhood!
Diane TSH DT {Nellies Nest}