Translate

Saturday, September 14, 2019

Rawsome 2

Welcome back and Nancy, here, to share with you some fun cards to make for that special person.  I just love working with Lawn Fawn stamps, dies and paper collection like the Lawn Fawn Rawrsome stamp set that I used for this card along with the Lawn Fawn Reveal Wheel and other Lawn Fawn dies..  


Lawn Fawn Rawrsome Stamp Set


I love making these  Lawn Fawn Reveal Wheel   cards with Lawn Fawn stamp and die collections and so will you.  Lawn Fawn has a wonderful reveal wheel tutorial and I suggest that you watch this before adventuring out to make your first reveal wheel card.  Over the past several cards, I modified it just a little to fit each card but basically it is the same.  I would suggest finding flattest brad you can find for the circle in the wheel so that you don't get much of a warp in the center of the card.  Using a fatter 3D foam tape inside the reveal wheel helps to correct the warpness from the effects of the brad.  
Lawn Fawn Reveal Wheel Sentiments
Lawn Fawn Simply Puffy Clouds

I just love these cut little Lawn Fawn Simply Puffy Clouds, Lawn Fawn Stitched Mountains Border and Lawn Fawn Grassy Border for many of my cards.

Lawn Fawn Stitched Mountains Border and Lawn Fawn Grassy Border
Below, I made a fun explosion card using the Lawn Fawn Rawsome stamp set.  I fussy cut the dinosaurs since I didn't want any white edges and colored these dinosaurs with Copic Markers.  I sponged on Ranger Distress Tumbled Glass ink and  Lawn Fawn Sunflower Yellow ink to create the sky.

I always highly recommend using a stamp tool like the Tim Holtz or My Sweet Petunia Misti stamp tool for all of your stamping to save time, money and get the top quality of stamping that you need for all of your cards and scrap book pages.  Research it out to get the right one for you and don't go small but start with at least a 6 x 8 or larger stamping surface.  I use the 6 x 8" but wish I purchased the 12" x 12" Misti stamp tool.



So have fun crafting this weekend with these products.  My cards and projects are always posted on Saturday.  Keep watching and thank you so much for those wonderful comments as well as suggestions. 

Enjoy and Happy Crafting!



No comments: