Translate

Wednesday, September 18, 2019

The Great Pumpkin 1


Welcome back and don't you love the colors of fall.  I am excited to share my  cards made for the The Rubber Buggy blog with the gorgeous Lawn Fawn and 28 Lilac Lane products.  The Rubber Buggy on-line store has all of the wonderful products you will need to make you Fall/Halloween/Thanksgiving cards.  

Isn't this fun making fall cards that can be used for many occasions with the gorgeous colors of fall.  I just fell in love with the beautiful Lawn Fawn Fall Fling  paper that comes in 6" x 6" and 12" x 12".  I cut out all of the Lawn Fawn Stitched Pumpkin Frame dies with the Lawn Fawn Fall Fling paper and also used this paper as the background.

  I cut out two Lawn Fawn Stitched Pumpkin Frames using the Lawn Fawn Fall Fling paper.  I glued the top pumpkin to a clear acetate sheet/clear sheet protector sheet and when the glue dried, cut the acetate pumpkin to the patterned paper.  I adhered the sequins and buttons from the 28 Lilac Lane Shaker Mix-Safari Sunrise on the bottom pumpkin and glued the top pumpkin with the acetate together. I adhered the pumpkin to the card along with a variety of leaves cut out from the Lawn Fawn Stitched Pumpkin Frame die set.  
The techniques used in the first card about using the sequins is the same and used the Lawn Fawn Happy Birthday Border die and just cut off "To You" that was attached to the die cut.  There are many other Happy Birthday dies such as this one available on The Rubber Buggy that can also be used on a card like this one if sold out.  I used two rectangle frame dies to make the coral frame around the card.

Lawn Fawn Fall Fling 

Lawn Fawn Starry Sky die
28 Lilac Lane Shaker Mix-Safari Sunrise
Lawn Fawn Leafy Tree Background Portrait
Lawn Fawn Stitched Scalloped Rectangle Frames

So have fun crafting this weekend with these products.  Order now while these gorgeous dies, papers and stamps are still available.  I hope I have inspired you try out these products available at The Rubber Buggy on-line store.  My cards and projects are always posted on Saturday.  Keep watching and thank you so much for those wonderful comments as well as suggestions. 

Enjoy and Happy Crafting!




No comments: