Translate

Sunday, December 8, 2019

Christmas doggie bone

Welcome back and Nancy Hill, here to show you a Christmas card using the adorable stamp, die and paper collections from Magnolia Stamp and Wild Rose Studio.  



I stamped the Magnolia Stamp - Show The Way Tilda with the Magnolia Dog/Magnolia Stamp - Cute Magnolia Little London Collection 2013 onto cardstock and colored it with Copic Markers.  I added the NUVO-White Blizzard glitter drops to the Magnolia Spruce tree and to the stamp images to appear as snow.  Also, I added the NUVO Gloss White Drops to the edges of the tree and to the top of her hat to add more 3D effect.  I framed the image with the Lawn Fawn Scalloped Stitched Square frame.


Magnolia Stamp - Cute Magnolia Little London Collection 2013
Magnolia Stamp - Show The Way Tilda
Wild Rose Studio Frosted Lace Paper Collection
Magnolia Stamp-DooHickey-Spruce die


I hope I have inspired you try out these products available at The Rubber Buggy on-line store.  My cards and projects are always posted on Saturday.  Keep watching and thank you so much for those wonderful comments as well as suggestions. 

Enjoy and Happy Crafting!




No comments: