Translate

Sunday, December 22, 2019

Lawn Fawn Ho Ho Holiday Card

Welcome back and I am so excited to share my Christmas card.  I just love this little reindeer and Santa with an adorable Christmas scene all made with the Lawn Fawn dies and stamp sets.  These wonderful dies and stamps are available at The Rubber Buggy on-line store.

Supplies:
Lawn Fawn Ho Ho Holidays Stamp
Lawn Fawn Fancy Wavy Banner die set
Lawn Fawn Winter Wavy Stamp set
NUVO Pure Sheen Diamond Glitter
Uni-Ball Medium White Gel Pen
Beacon 3-in-1 Advanced Glue
Copic Markers
NUVO White Blizzard Glitter Drops
Tim Holtz Icicles
Lawn Fawn Roof Top Border
Ranger Ink Pads:  Chipped Sapphire
Lawn Fawn Starry Skies

I die cut the Lawn Fawn Fancy Wavy Banner die set and used my stamp tool to stamped the Lawn Fawn Winter Wavy Stamp set with embossing ink and used the Lawn Fawn White Embossing Powder.  I used the Beacon 3-in-1 Advanced Glue to adhere all together.   I adhered the Tim Holtz Icicles on the roof and rubbed on glue on the icicles and added the NUVO Pure Sheen Diamond Glitter for additional glitter.  I used the NUVO White Blizzard Glitter Drops around chimney and used the white gel pen on the bricks of  the chimney to appear as snow.  

For the sky, I sponged on Ranger Chipped Sapphire ink and die cut the stars with the Lawn Fawn Starry Skies die around the top.  

The main base is white, lime green, and white glitter cardstock.   I found some paper that looks like wood for the roof.  

I am entering this card in the following challenges:
Scrapyland Challenge #128:  Anything Goes*
Send A Smile 4 Kids Challenge:  Winter card or Anything Goes*


I hope I have inspired you try out these products available at The Rubber Buggy on-line store.  My cards and projects are always posted on Saturday.  Keep watching and thank you so much for those wonderful comments as well as suggestions. 
Enjoy and Happy Crafting!




5 comments:

Gab said...

This is so pretty .... love how you used the glitter products!

Darlene said...

What a fun creation Nancy! Love all the sparkle! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Dies R Us challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DIES R US
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

Julie Odil said...

Santa and Rudolph look so busy! I hope they got everything delivered in tine! This is a very cute card. Love the icy look on the roof. Thanks for joining us at Scrapy Land Challenges, Julie, DT member

Lori Kobular said...

What a wonderfully fun Christmas card! Love those icicles! Thanks for sharing with us at Scrapy Land Challenges!

Alina Florea said...

Excellent card, Love the icicles effect and the coloring is great
Thank you for joining us over at Scrapy Land Challenge, hugs Alina DT