Translate

Sunday, December 15, 2019

Stamperia Make A Wish Christmas Card #2

Nancy, here, and excited to share my second card make with the gorgeous Stamperia Make A Wish Patch Work Post Cards sheet that comes with 6 designs but can also be found in the Stamperia Make A Wish Paper Pad 12" x 12" paper pad.  This rich embroidered style collection of Stamperia Make A Wish paper has vivid images with intricate embellished details with a different design on each side. I just love the patchwork of the patterned paper.  This collection is perfect for scrapbooking, cardmaking and mixed media.

 I  cut out bits of the tree from another exact piece of paper and used 3D two-side foam added behind each piece and adhered to the tree for a 3D appearance on some parts of the tree as well as the numbers.

I added Prima Marketing gold paint to the star and adhered with a hot glue gun.  I handmade the flower using the Memory Box Blooming Poinsettia using the patterned paper in the collection and added to the center of the flower a button from the  Lilac Lane Shaker Mix - Deck The Halls.  I added jute to the card.
I used the other side of the tree image for the inside and stamped it with a sentiment.  I adhered it to red and brown cardstock with the Beacon 3-n-1 Advanced glue.  
Stamperia Make A Wish Patch Work Post Cards also in the

Stamperia Make A Wish Paper Pad

Other Supplies
Red Cardstock
Gold Metallic Cardstock

I hope I have inspired you try out these products available at The Rubber Buggy on-line store.  My cards and projects are always posted on Saturday.  Keep watching and thank you so much for those wonderful comments as well as suggestions. 
Enjoy and Happy Crafting!



No comments: