Translate

Saturday, March 7, 2020

Easter Cards Wild Rose Studio

The Rubber Buggy on-line and retail store has all of the wonderful top name-brand products and supplies to create your gorgeous craft projects.  You need to check out all the remaining adorable Wild Rose Studio stamp, dies and papers at The Rubber Buggy and get yours order in since these supplies will sell out soon for Easter as well as for other occasions.  The Wild Rose Studio company is no longer doing business for reordering their products, therefore, get your order in now and check out the available supplies in stock.



The Wild Rose Studio Easter Bunny stamp was used for the card above.  I stamped and colored it with Copic Markers.  I handmade the flower and added a button in the center.  I used an Blue Fern Studio Easter Egg chipboard in the center.  The  dotted pink paper is from the Lemon Craft My Sweet Provence papers.
I used the Wild Rose Studio Spring Bunny for the card above along with the Lawn Fawn Happy Easter border die.  The stamped bunnies were colored with Copic Marker.  The gorgeous printed paper is from the Stamperia Precious.  

I stamped the paper with the Wild Rose Studio Bunny and Butterfly and colored with Copic Markers.  I adhered Wild Orchid Craft flowers on the card and the gorgeous paper is from the Wild Rose Studio paper pad.  I die cut the Lawn Fawn Happy Easter border die and used the Beacon 3-in-1 Advanced glue to adhere the card together.  I cut out the Lawn Fawn Rectangle frame with white cardstock.  I added a light colored green gathered ribbon around the frame.

So have fun crafting this weekend with these products.  Order now while these gorgeous dies, papers and stamps are still available.  I hope I have inspired you try out these products available at The Rubber Buggy on-line store.  My cards and projects are always posted on Saturday.  Keep watching and thank you so much for those wonderful comments as well as suggestions. 

Enjoy and Happy Crafting!



1 comment:

Beebeebabs said...

Beautiful work thanks for sharing!!!