Translate

Sunday, May 24, 2020

Make a Wish

Welcome and Nancy, here.  I am loving my new Lavinia stamps and excited to share my card with you.

I sponged on the Ranger Distress Oxide inks:  Dusty Concord, Fired Brick, Ripe Persimmon and Squeezed Lemonade on Neenah Classic Crest Solar White cardstock.  I find this certain brand cardstock works much better for me with blending  the Oxide inks with my Picket Studio Blending brushes.  I used the Altenew Obsidian Black ink for the fairy and sentiment but each time I stamped one image, I used my hot embossing gun to dry the ink before stamping the next image, otherwise, I was getting black ink smeared often on my fingers and then to parts of the card.

Supplies:
Lavania Stamps:  Tree Root, Aurora, Creeping Vine, Miniature Leaf #5
Additional Stamps:  Heartfelt Creations Woodsy Woodland, Lawn Fawn Fairy Friend sentiment
Tools and Adhesive:  Beacon 3 n 1 Advance Glue, Misti Stamp Tool, NUVO Gloss Red and Yellow

I am entering this card in the Lavinia World Challenge #27.

thank you so much for those wonderful comments as well as suggestions. 


Enjoy and Happy Crafting!

6 comments:

Anne Temple said...

WOW, Nancy those colors really pop! Love this!! I'm so glad you shared it with us for the Lavinia World Challenges #27.

Alina Florea said...

Gorgeous background! Love the way the colors combine.
Thank you for sharing it with us over at Lavinia World Challenge! Alina DT

Nonnie's Cards and Gifts said...

Gorgeous color combo. I love it! Thanks for sharing with us at Lavinia World Challenges- Vicki DT

Lori Kobular said...

What a beautiful scene you created! I love the colors you used to make this beauty! Thanks for sharing with us at Lavinia World Challenges!

Grandma Bonnie said...

So beautiful, Nancy! It looks like it has a light behind it..it glows! Thank you for sharing with us at Lavinia World Challenge!
Lavinia World DT - Bonnie

Steph Ackerman said...

So pretty Nancy, love your colors. Thanks for sharing at Lavinia World Challenges.