Translate

Sunday, May 24, 2020

Share Time

Welcome and Nancy, here.  I am loving my  Lavinia stamps and excited to share my card with you.

I sponged on the Ranger Distress Oxide inks:  Dusty Concord, Ripe Persimmon and Squeezed Lemonade on white cardstocks with my Picket Studio Blending brushes.  I used the Altenew Obsidian Black ink for the fairy and each time I stamped one image, I used my hot embossing gun to dry the ink before stamping the next image, otherwise, I was getting black ink smeared often on my fingers and then to parts of the card.

I used a circle for my sun and sponged around it.  I sponged on Distress Oxide Ripe Persimmons and Squeezed Lemonade lightly around the sun. I tore out some paper and used it as a stencil for my hillside sponging lightly the Distress Dusty Concord and Distress Green inks.

I stamped on the Levania Fairy Hive set with Distress Walnut ink and use a white pen and dotted around the windows to add some light.

Supplies:
Lavania Stamps:  Tree Root, Fairy Hive Set, Creeping Vine, Felicity, Fairy Foragers, Slender Mushroom Small, Sea Bubbles
Additional Stamps:  Heartfelt Creations Woodsy Woodland,
Tools and Adhesive:  Beacon 3 n 1 Advance Glue, Misti Stamp Tool, NUVO Gloss Red and Yellow, NUVO Glitter Drops

I am entering this card in the Lavinia World Challenge #27.

thank you so much for those wonderful comments as well as suggestions. 


Enjoy and Happy Crafting!

6 comments:

Anne Temple said...

This is beautiful Nancy. What a clever way to use the sea bubbles. Great design. Thanks for sharing another wonderful project with us for the Lavinia World Challenges #27.

Alina Florea said...

Spectacular combination of stamps. i absolutely love the serenity feeling that your background is giving. Thank you for sharing it with us over at Lavinia World Challenge! Alina DT

Nonnie's Cards and Gifts said...

Another stunning card- Thanks for sharing with us at Lavinia World Challenges- Vicki DT

Lori Kobular said...

OMG! You have been busy playing with your Lavinia stamps! Your card is absolutely stunning! I love the colors of your background and the way the sun looks on this beautiful and tranquil scene! Thank you for sharing it with us at Lavinia World Challenges!

Grandma Bonnie said...

Nancy, what a gorgeous design! I love the background too! Thank you for sharing with us at Lavinia World Challenge!
Lavinia World DT - Bonnie

Steph Ackerman said...

Gorgeous colors and love your design. Are these stamps amazing!!! Thanks for sharing at Lavinia World Challenges.