Translate

Saturday, July 31, 2021

Lawn Fawn Smore Fun

Welcome back and Nancy, here and crafting will be even s'more fun with the new Lawn Fawn sets with critters, a campfire, tent, trees and some fun toasting marshmallow and making smores that is a must at every camp trip. 
I created two cards and attached these to sandwich bags with marshmallows, chocolate and graham crackers for those little campers as well as my family adult members for those evenings around a campfire.  The new arrivals of the Lawn Fawn S'more The Merrier stamp set along with the Lawn Fawn Build-A-Campsite are two perfect sets that go together to create those fun treat bags.   



Each card measures 4" x 5 1/2". I sponged the Ranger Distress inks:  Distress Oxide Chipped Sapphire, Distress Oxide Blueprint Sketch and on one, Distress Oxide Faded Jeans on the sky and used the Uni-ball White pen for some of the stars. The silver stars were cut out with the Lawn Fawn Starry Skies die for each card and adhered with Beacon 3-in-1 Advanced glue.  I found some older plaid paper collection to cut out the tent.  I fussy cut the critters and colored with Copic Markers.  I added the Lawn Fawn Forest Tree border to the background along with the Lawn Fawn Grassy Border.  
The shooting star is still from the Lawn Fawn Starry Skies die set.  This time, I sprayed some water after sponging on  the Ranger Distress for the sky. Since I made a big boo boo on part of the sky, I just cut out a circle for a moon and glued it over the mistake.  I added the Lawn Fawn Bear Sweet Den stamp set to this card.   I adhered the Lawn Fawn Stitched Hillside Border to the background.  I cut out the camp sign from the Lawn Fawn Build A Camp Site with dark brown and cream cardstock.  I just used the CAMP die and cut it through one of the dark brown cardstocks after cutting out the CAMP with the cream cardstock.  I glued the cream colored letters of CAMP in the sign.  I just die cut an addition dark brown and cut off the arrow on the die cut sign and glued the two signs together to get the other end to match of the sign. The adorable hat on the bear is from the Lawn Fawn Dad and Me stamp set.  
 
So get crafting and have a fabulous  day and thanks for visiting.

I am entering this card in the challenge:

 The Rubber Buggy has the crafting supplies for your next project. So have fun crafting this weekend with these products.   My cards and projects are always posted on Saturday.  Keep watching and thank you so much for those wonderful comments as well as suggestions. 

Enjoy and Happy Crafting!



2 comments:

Caly Person said...

Your treat bag toppers/cards are so much fun, Nancy! I love this idea so much and think it's such a great way to gift a treat with a card! Thanks so much for participating in this Lawn Fawnatics Challenge!

Lisa said...

such a fun idea! x