Translate

Sunday, June 7, 2015

Cowboy Graduation Card

 My soon to be nephew, Wyatt,  just graduated from high school and will be going to college on a rodeo scholarship.  He has been doing well in rodeo competitions during his high school years.

I was very challenged creating a card that would be masculine, a high school graduation card with the theme of a cowboy and a rodeo to make it very personable along with his main interest at this time.

The letters all came from my Sizzix alphabet dies.  I stamped the blocks with a hay stamp (Art Impression brand) and used brown ink to distress the sides before gluing the letters.  The stamps wooden frame is from Push Impression and I used VersaMark before using a brown embossing powder.  The stickers a came my ole stash that I bought from a garage sale as well as the cowboy boots and cowboy on the front of the card that are men's tie pins that I bought at a garage sale. 

I am entering this card in Simon Says Wednesday Challenge:  Make it Masculine

2 comments:

Jo Nevill said...

Fabulous card, love your design
Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week !

Jo x

Caryn said...

Howdy - this is awesome!!
Thanks for joining in the fun at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.
Hugs,
Caryn xxx