Translate

Thursday, December 23, 2021

Lawn Fawn Snow Globe Christmas Tag

Welcome back and Nancy here to share my Christmas tag that is a shaker with sequins.  I cut out about 5 Lawn Fawn Magic Iris snow globes and glued four together.  I glued the Lawn Fawn Snow Globe Scene stamp set behind the snow globe colored with Copic Markers and then added the sequins and then glued the acetate on top and lastly another snow globe cut out with the Lawn Fawn Let It Shine Snowflake paper.  I stamped the Ready, Set Snow using a white pigment ink and then a clear embossing powder from the Lawn Fawn Ready, Set Snow stamp set and hand cut it out.  I took the last two die from the snow globe die set and cut out part of the snow globe with silver metallic cardstock.  Since I have a Brother's Scan and Cut machine, I was able to scan the snow globe on this machine and enlarge it to 1/4 inch and ran red cardstock to cut through the machine to get the red frame behind the snow globe.
 
Lawn Fawn Magic Iris Snowglobe Add On


Lawn Fawn Snow Globe Scene stamp set 

So get crafting and have a fabulous  day and thanks for visiting.

 The Rubber Buggy has the crafting supplies for your next project. So have fun crafting this weekend with these products.   My cards and projects are always posted on Saturday.  Keep watching and thank you so much for those wonderful comments as well as suggestions. 

Enjoy and Happy Crafting!




No comments: