Translate

Sunday, December 12, 2021

Lawn Fawn Beary Christmas card

Hope your weekend will be beary cozy with this cute set of bears for your Christmas cards this year!  Welcome back and Nancy, here, and the Lawn Fawn Sweet Den stamp set is snow adorable and paired with the  Lawn Fawn Joy To All and Lawn Fawn Winter Scene stamp with the Lawn Fawn Window Frame die to add more Christmas to your scene! 



 My card measures 5" x 5".  I used Copic Markers to color and added NUVO red gloss dots to the tree. I used the gorgeous NUVO Silver Tinsel embossing powder to the snowflakes in the window for that extra shimmer.  I had some wood grain pattern cardstock that I used for the wall.

So get crafting and have a fabulous  day and thanks for visiting.

 The Rubber Buggy has the crafting supplies for your next project. So have fun crafting this weekend with these products.   My cards and projects are always posted on Saturday.  Keep watching and thank you so much for those wonderful comments as well as suggestions. 

Enjoy and Happy Crafting!





No comments: