Translate

Tuesday, December 21, 2021

Yeti or Not It's Christmas


 Yeti or Not!  Only 5 days until Christmas.  Nancy, here, to share a fun Christmas tag made with the adorable Lawn Fawn Yeti or Not stamps set along with other fun Lawn Fawn dies to go with it.  These cute yetis make for this Christmas tag and would be perfect for someone who loves to snowboard.  

Instuctions:

I ran the cardstock through my Sizzix using the Lawn Fawn Stitched Snowflake background die.

I used the Graphic 45 Staples Clock and Tag set die to cut out the cardstock with the background. The tag die cut out of  Graphic 45 Staples Kraft Tag package of 6 tags is also available at The Rubber Buggy.   Since I have a Brothers Scan and Cut, I copied my tag on printer paper and ran it through the Scan and Cut and programed to add an 1/2" extra to cut out a tag  and then added brown cardstock to the mat and cut the brown frame.  

I used adhesive spray, Aleene Tacky Spray, on cardstock and poured white glitter and let dry.  Then I cut out the mountain tops with the Lawn Fawn Stitched Mountain border die set and the Lawn Fawn Forest Border die.

I stamped and colored the yetis and trees with Copic Markers and used a Ranger White gel pen to dot the scarf and places around the yeti.  After gluing the yetis on the tag, I used the NUVO White Blizzard Glitter Drops to add to the snow under the snowboard and throughout the tag.  I use this glitter drop every snow scene each year.  

I stamped the sentiment with white pigment ink on the red banner cut out by another older die and then added a clear embossing powder to bring out the sentiment.  

I found an ole button Think Snow in my stash so I cut out the back of the button and added it to the tag.  

So get crafting and have a fabulous  day and thanks for visiting.

 The Rubber Buggy has the crafting supplies for your next project. So have fun crafting this weekend with these products.   My cards and projects are always posted on Saturday.  Keep watching and thank you so much for those wonderful comments as well as suggestions. 

Enjoy and Happy Crafting!




No comments: