Translate

Saturday, December 11, 2021

Graphic 45 Let It Snow Christmas Card


 Welcome back and Nancy, here.  Are you busy right now making your 2021 Christmas cards this year.  I love to make each one different and personalize it as well when I can.  I am lovin the Graphic 45 Let It Snow collection packets and paper pads available at The Rubber Buggy. After creating cards using the Graphic 45 paper pad, having the journal/empirical cards with the variety of designs and sizes that coordinate with the collection is a must from now on since it makes creating cards much easier along with adding the gorgeous die cuts that also is available with each collection. Also, the stickers comes in the Graphic 45 Let It Snow paper pad collection.  

My card measures 5" x 5" I used a sticker from this collection and added a doily behind it.  I cut out a strip of the patterned paper and added it across the bottom and top of my card.  I used some clear Beacon 3-n-1 Advanced glue and sprinkled on some Flower Soft powder snow.  I created my poinsettia from an ole die set using gold metallic cardstock and added jute behind it using a hot glue gun. I used the same gold metallic cardstock to frame the card as well as the lacey die cut border.  This time of year, my Christmas cards are dotted with the NUVO White Blizzard glitter or NUVO White Glitter Gloss and NUVO White Gloss which high lights the snow and gives it more dimension.

Graphic 45 Let It Snow collection packets and paper pads

So get crafting and have a fabulous  day and thanks for visiting.

 The Rubber Buggy has the crafting supplies for your next project. So have fun crafting this weekend with these products.   My cards and projects are always posted on Saturday.  Keep watching and thank you so much for those wonderful comments as well as suggestions. 

Enjoy and Happy Crafting!



No comments: