Translate

Sunday, December 12, 2021

Graphic 45 Joy To The World Tag

 Graphic 45 Joy To The World  Ephemera cards collections has gorgeous Christmas angels and bells that are ringing and designed for Christmas gift tags that would be an elegant touch to any of your gifts this Christmas season and throughout the year.   I used the Graphic 45 Staples Tags dies for the frame.  The other side of the tag, I designed a place for a gift card or check in the photo shown below.  The Graphic 45 Joy To The World Ephemera card package comes with 32 individual cards with 2 each of the 16 designs of 4x6 and 3x4 inches.  For my tags, I am using the 3x4 inch cards.  The Rubber Buggy carries the entire collection of The Graphic 45 Joy To the World.  I am entering these tags in the Graphic 45 Tag Challenge




So get crafting and have a fabulous  day and thanks for visiting.

 The Rubber Buggy has the crafting supplies for your next project. So have fun crafting this weekend with these products.   My cards and projects are always posted on Saturday.  Keep watching and thank you so much for those wonderful comments as well as suggestions. 

Enjoy and Happy Crafting!



No comments: