Translate

Saturday, December 25, 2021

We Whisk You a Merry Christmas




Merry Christmas from all of us from The Rubber Buggy and design team to you!  Hope Santa was good to you this year.  Instead of presents, I wish Santa would lend me an elf for a year. I’m pretty sure I could find enough things for him to fix, build, or clean for an entire year!

 Are you busy whisking up a sweet Christmas dessert for your big Christmas meal right now!  I created this Christmas tags made with the adorable Lawn Fawn Creature Was Stirring stamp set and  Lawn Fawn Let It Shine  paper collection.  After stamping the Lawn Fawn Giant Holiday Wishes 

with few reinking using Lawn Fawn Black ink on the My Petunia Misti stamp tool to get the desired black ink on the paper, I centered the message on the Lawn Fawn Giant Holiday die set and die cut it out.  I used Copic Marker to color the mice and cookies along with parts of the message.

Lawn Fawn Let It Shine

Lawn Fawn Giant Holiday die set

Lawn Fawn Giant Holiday Wishes 

Merry Christmas and have a fabulous Christmas Day!!

 The Rubber Buggy has the crafting supplies for your next project. So have fun crafting this weekend with these products.   My cards and projects are always posted on Saturday.  Keep watching and thank you so much for those wonderful comments as well as suggestions. 

Enjoy and Happy Crafting!






No comments: