Translate

Saturday, December 18, 2021

Graphic 45 Tag So Very Merry


 Close to Christmas and time for making my Christmas tags.  I made this one using the gorgeous Graphic 45 Let It Snow collection available at The Rubber Buggy.  I cut out the main frame using the Graphic 45 Tag and Clock die using the Graphic 45 Let It Snow Pattern and Solid paper.  Then I scan this tag in my Brother Scan and Cut machine and had another tag 1/4" larger cut out by this machine from white cardstock and adhered together before adding the embellishments.  I used spray adhesive on the back of the intricate clock die and adhered to the center.  I used a hot glue gun to adhere the large poinsettia, large bow and bells to the tag.

Supplies:  Graphic 45 Let It Snow Pattern and Solid Paper pad, Graphic 45 Let It Snow Die Cut Assortment Packet, I used the ole Graphic 45 Tag and Clock die set but The Rubber Buggy has available the Graphic 45 Ivory tag and there is a die cut clock in the Graphic 45 Let It Snow Assortment Die Cut packet.  Handmade poinsettias and bows, Candy cane and white cardstock.

So get crafting and have a fabulous  day and thanks for visiting.

 The Rubber Buggy has the crafting supplies for your next project. So have fun crafting this weekend with these products.   My cards and projects are always posted on Saturday.  Keep watching and thank you so much for those wonderful comments as well as suggestions. 

Enjoy and Happy Crafting!





No comments: