Translate

Saturday, December 18, 2021

Lawn Fawn Christmas Furry Friends

Welcome back and Nancy, here, to share some  cards to make using the new Lawn Fawn stamps and die sets available at The Rubber Buggy.com.   

The Lawn Fawn Snowflake Add-On die paired with the Lawn Fawn Magic Holiday Messages stamp set makes for creating your beautiful Christmas sentiment. I always use My Petunia Misti Stamp Tool for all of my stamping and Memento Black Tuxedo ink. There are some black inks that even after drying, will bleed into my Copic Markers but the Memento Black Tuxedo ink doesn't after a few minutes of drying.    

I am lovin the adorable puppies in the Lawn Fawn Furry and Bright stamp and the gorgeous Christmas tree and kiddos in the Lawn Fawn  Joy To All stamp set this year.  The beautiful red snowflake background is from the Lawn Fawn Let It Shine paper collection which as been my favorite for awhile.  So have fun with those adorable kiddos and furry puppies on your next Christmas cards.

Supplies: 

May card measures 5" x 7" and colored with Copic Markers.  The snowflake was cut out with white cardstock and sprayed with Aleene Adhesive glue and then sprinkled with white glitter.  I wrote Bella on the dog bowl since that was the name of our dog as well as my sister who will receive this card.

So get crafting and have a fabulous  day and thanks for visiting.

 The Rubber Buggy has the crafting supplies for your next project. So have fun crafting this weekend with these products.   My cards and projects are always posted on Saturday.  Keep watching and thank you so much for those wonderful comments as well as suggestions. 

Enjoy and Happy Crafting!







 

No comments: